Upgrading drupal fckeditor module from Drupal-5 to Drupal-6

In my post about upgrading from Drupal-5 to Drupal-6, I said I'd post further updates about issues encountered while upgrading certain contrib modules.

Well, I had an issue upgrading the fckeditor module.  I didn't write down the actual error message, but on the update, I received notice of an SQL error that mods to a table couldn't be made.  Turns out some of the tables required by fckeditor never had been created.

I got around the issue by deactivating the module, then removing the record from the system table:

drupalDBQuery.sh "delete from system where name = 'fckeditor';" {domain}

and then re-enabling the module.

Free Tag: